Tax law shows itself as a branch of public law. In the parts that are included in this section, legal part of the financial activities of the government is surveyed. Being a branch of fiscal law, tax law is examined in sub-section. Here, the sections allocated as Tax Law and Expenditure Law as fiscal law and the sections allocated as Budget Law will be examined. This branch of law has certain scopes and sub-headings. First of them can be described as the scope of Tax Law.
The scope of the tax law presents the situation that the tax is unrequited or taken by force. In addition to these, in this field that we encounter as one of the branches of fiscal law, the subjects about the existence of similar terms as in the tax law in consideration of qualification like charge, duties, fund, bonus and dues, and the ways of dealing with these terms are analyzed. Our services are offered by the special work group on tax law in various subjects such as tax planning for business transactions, indicating legal opinion, special notice of tax status, reconciliation negotiations, resolution of disputes before administrative and tax courts.
Our office provides various services to private and natural entities for the solution of all kinds of disputes related to tax. Our firm provide services for ex officio tax accruements, administrative infractions and fines made by tax and customs administrations.
Our attorneys provide services to our clients on false or deficient income statements, faulty reduction, transfer pricing transactions between related or associated companies, shareholder borrowing, or concealed capital resulted from indirect shareholder investment, dumping taxes, incomes of limited taxpayers or all kind of tax disputes.
Our firm also provide services like appealing a reconciliation for the elimination of disputes, filing lawsuits in the presence of tax courts and council of state as well as the services on consultancy on transaction form and tax planning, providing support on internal audit and analysis, working on compliance with legislation and preparations of the agreements on advance pricing, obtaining comments and special notice from administration.
- ATTORNEYSHIP SERVICES
1. Administrative procedures cases for tax problems arising from customs legislation,
2. Attorneyship for the execution of tax debts,
3. Defense counseling on tax crimes and penal,
4. Cases arising from taxation process and tax disputes and all kinds of cases that are related to disputes arising from tax law.
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES
1. The control and preparation of invoice and waybill,
2. Consultancy on tax responsibilities of inheritors,
3. In-house tax law audit and regulation of transactions in accordance with the tax law,
4. Reconciliation meetings arising from tax debt,
5. The control and preparation of the offers for tax reconciliation, agreement,
6. Consultancy on the procedure of tax and public claims,
7. The control and preparation of documents and registers that needs to be kept for tax law,
8. Providing consultancy services in the office, by phone or in writing, only during working hours.