We provide various services to our clients in the framework of labor law and work legislation. Managing the relation between employer and employee, preparation of labor contracts, forming a method concerning recruitment and displacement, resolving the disputes between employer and employee are some of the examples of the services that we provide.
We provide legal services in the subjects of protection of the rights of employer and employee, forming contracts that are in compliance with the current legislation, matters on worker and workplace safety that is needed to be taken in consideration, severance pay, payment in lieu of notice, reinstatement indemnity, compensation for bad faith damages, overtime pay, part time and full time rates, usage and calculation of annual paid vacations, maternity leave, injury, death and disablement of employees, strict liabilities of employer for sake of employees and third parties, employee mistakes, tortious act, health, absence, decrease in performance, annulment of labor contracts from economic reasons and similar justified or valid reasons or union membership, reducing severance pay and other unjust or invalid reasons similar to arbitrary treatments, relations with unions, collective bargaining, strike and shutout.
Also, our attorneys provide representation services for clients through litigation and claim in cases of reinstatement claim for resolution of disputes, inadequate or unliquidated claims of employees, workers’ compensation and follow-up of social security bonus.
- ATTORNEYSHIP SERVICES
1. Actions for cancellation of labor contract,
2. Occupational accidents and actions for compensation arising from occupational accidents,
3. Reinstatement claim,
4. Personal action on severance payment and payment in lieu of notice,
5. Actions for the proof of being covered by old age insurance,
6. Actions of interpretation of a contract,
7. Social security cases and all kind of cases of disputes arising from labor law.
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES
1. The control and practice of labor contract,
2. The preparation of the annulment of a contract and the control of annulment in compliance with contract,
3. The preparation of quittance and written warnings necessary for the labor law,
4. The control and preparation of employment contracts,
5. The control of the compliance of employee’s words and behaviors with the contract,
6. The control and conservation the employee’s personal file, annual paid vacation book, attendance chart, pay rolls,
7. Inspection of the employer’s obligations in accordance with the labor law and correcting the deficiencies in accordance with the law,
8. The control and preparation of employer’s union rights and activities,
9. Observation of collective agreement and control of the compliance with collective agreements,
10. Providing consultancy services in the office, by phone or in writing, only during working hours.