Our office offers a legal support on any kinds of proceedings of documented or account receivable debts in the presence of established institution or persons in Turkey.
Within this scope, we provide services like the execution of domestic and foreign court verdicts and arbitral awards and all kinds of commence and carry through the enforcement procedures and so on through the directorate of execution and enforcement courts, including the proceedings of mortgages or foreclosures for bill of exchange (check, deed, bond, bill).
Our firm also provides liaison and consultancy support in the presence of international law offices and corporate networks for the proceedings against the debtor who resides abroad.
Also, our attorneys provide consultancy and representation services for the reconstruction of companies, capital increase, abatement operations, change of form, concordat, suspension of bankruptcy, bankruptcy, liquidation and similar transactions.
In Turkey, bankruptcy is not a frequently used debt follow-up method or voluntary business liquidation. This may happen from not creating a suitable environment for creditors, given priorities for public claims and high risks of legal and criminal sanctions to the businesses that declared bankruptcy.
Our office provides services on “SUSPENSION OF BANKRUPTCY” which includes reconstruction and concordat operations together and commonly practiced, as well as the services on bankruptcy related issues, even they are not frequently practiced in Turkey.
Our attorneys provide companies with services on the reconstruction of their debts, finance and business models, as well as providing representation and consultancy services on the use of legal remedies for creditors against the unjust practice of the suspension of bankruptcy.
- ATTORNEYSHIP SERVICES;
1. Foreclosure suits,
2. Other cases that fall into enforcement courts’ area of responsibility,
3. Bankruptcy cases,
4. Suspension of bankruptcy cases,
5. Annulment of tender cases,
6. Warrant of distraint cases,
7. Enforcement proceedings with/without judgement based on bills of exchange,
8. Actions for objection and annulment of objection,
9. Action for trover,
10. Negative declaratory actions,
11. Actions for annulment of seizure and all kinds of disputes that may arise from Execution and Bankruptcy Law.
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES;
1. Participation on execution tenders,
2. Filing claim on bankrupt’s estate,
3. The control and preparation of proceedings on suspension of bankruptcy,
4. The control and preparation of recovery plan
5. The control and preparation of bills of exchange,
6. The control and preparation of compositions in bankruptcy,
7. The control and preparation of sales of attached property,
8. The control and preparation of bankruptcy procedures of businesses,
9. The control of going into debt situation in businesses,
10. Practices for saving businesses,
11. Providing consultancy services in the office, by phone or in writing, only during working hours.