Our office particularly provides services as defence attorney for the actions that count as a crime because of the Turkish penal code and other special laws and claimant’s attorney as well as other kinds of penal cases.
Apart from actions considered as crimes in the Turkish Penal Code; our firm provide consultancy and representation services in business and commercial relations, public procurement procedures, company and association management, tax and customs procedures, sports club management and violence in sports and violence allegations, electronic publishing, cases arising from transactions made in telecommunication infrastructure industry in the capital market, all kinds of accusals against natural and legal entities and matters related to criminal proceedings, criminal complaints, prosecution, investigation and litigation.
Attorneys working under our firm provide services in the matters of resorting to the jurisdiction against decisions made by the state-owned administration or independent regulatory and supervisory boards like discharge, decertification, cancellation of permission, broadcast shutdown, transaction or public procurement prohibitions or administrative fines.
- ATTORNEYSHIP SERVICES
1. Imprisonment review proceedings on Criminal Court of Peace,
2. Cases on Criminal Court of General Jurisdiction,
3. Cases on Aggravated Felony Courts,
4. Cases on Military Penal Courts,
5. Criminal cases on execution,
6. All kinds of legal support on the investigation process,
7. Transactions due to the check complaint, negotiating with the claimants and all kinds of cases of dispute arising from penal law
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES
1. Representation and immediate response in cases of emergency on legal support,
2. Resolving and analyzing acts and behaviors in criminal respect,
3. Inspecting the criminal liabilities of the trafficker,
4. Analyzing foreign exchange law, legislation of bankruptcy and enforcement law, intellectual and industrial rights law on penal law dimension of the subject and taking necessary precautions,
5. Providing consultancy services in the office, by phone or in writing, only during working hours.